Sugarcane Juice Health Benefits| Weight Gain Diet| Loss of Weight
Sugarcane juice is the rich, sweet liquid derived from the stalks of the sugarcane plant and used to produce everything from molasses to brown sugar and cane syrup. It is high in carbohydrates content so it can help a lot in gaining weight.
Sugarcane Juice & Weight Gain
Common Name: Sugar Cance
Scientific name: Saccharum officinarum
Sugarcane is a field crop, and to many unaware of its identity, its appearance is remarkably that of tall field grass. Sugarcane juice is the rich, sweet liquid derived from the stalks of the sugarcane plant and used to produce everything from molasses to brown sugar and cane syrup. It is high in carbohydrates content so it can help a lot in gaining weight.
The juice of sugarcane proves to be a great weight gainer for the body because of its fattening properties. So, it is advised to drink one glass of sugarcane juice every day. Regular drinking of the juice can bring about a rapid gain in weight. The high carbohydrate content helps refresh and energize the body instantly. The glucose furnished to the body via consumption of the juice, gets stored in the muscles and then burned to provide instant energy to the body.
- Low gylcemic index helps in keeping your body fit and healthy.
- Sugarcane juice cures flu, sore throats and cold.
- This assists in keeping clear flow urine and enables proper functioning of kidneys.
- This is alkaline in nature and hence, fights against breast and prostate cancer.
- Combine coconut water, ginger juice and sugarcane juice and have it. It helps micturition which is caused due to hyper acidity.
- It is exceptionally beneficial for rehydration as it not only cools the body.
- It is very beneficial for jaundice treatment.
- The juice is also rich with iron, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, & C, Calcium.
Sugar Cane Juice is a Natural health Drink. The sugars in sugarcane juice can be digested quickly by the body to produce instant energy. Sugarcane is full of easily assimilable nutrition, rich in complex carbohydrates, and low in simple sugars. Sugarcane juice is sugar in its basic form: raw. Raw sugar is naturally good for the body, as it contains nutrients and minerals.
As it contains no simple sugars, sugarcane can be enjoyed by diabetics without worry. Sugarcane can be used for weight loss also as it contains low gylcemic index which can keep your energy level balanced and feeling fuller longer between meals. But as it is high in carbohydrates, it must be consume in moderation by people trying to shed some pounds. So consume this juice at regular basis and stay healthy!